Sushiya @One Utama

I totally forgot about Ichiro Sushi Bar until I saw an advertisement for it at One Utama, announing its new location and its new name, Sushiya. Its former location at an eating place called Eat Paradise, situated within Isetan, was closed down because Isetan itself shuttered.

Since we had already eaten, we dined there the next trip (we usually don't go to One U since it's a little further than other malls). We were quite impressed with the food there. It was pricey but the quality of food justified it.

So on our 13th anniversary, we dined there once again. This time, I had the same salmon sushi set (think it was RM 35?) that Ban had previously and I chose a mini udon (think it was RM 14?) as an add-on.

To me, a sushi restaurant is judged by how good their salmon sushi is. In this case, it was great! So worth the price. The udon was delicious too and appropriately priced.

I'll definitely dine there again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant