OKOK cafe

Spotted this resataurant at Butterworth, serving Western food. What initially attracted me was this:


Intrigued, I ordered one:


Rather good amount of everything, especially the vegetable. Love the sauce and the fried garlic. The only downside was that the chicken was a little dry, which I told the staff later. Unfortunately, when I brought my mum to try this, the sauce was nearly tasteless. They offered to give more sauce but my mum declined since it was no point pouring more tastely sauce, correct?

However, Ban ordered something that I ordered in the next trip: salad with choice of meat. The salad had a good mix of vegetables, including ice lettuce. No other place we've been had such vegetable in their salad. It was crunchy and refreshing. Worth having.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant