Kaki Croissant @Paradigm Mall

This stall had changed hands about a couple of times. Will this latest one last? Quite possible if they maintain the quality and quantity of their food at reasonable price. Since the closure of Delifrance (remember them?) ages ago, there was no shop whose main product is crossaint until this one came along.

I've been meaning to try it but kept forgetting as we usually go to An Vietz and added Ramen Hitoyoshi to our usual haunts at the mall. One day, I spotted the promotion of RM 4.90 for selected drinks (U.P. RM 6.90 - 7.90) with purchase of a crossaint and so we went ahead to dine there.


It was delicious. The filling was quite a standard fare but it was balanced between meat, vegetable and cheese. I declined to have mayonnaise. The crossaint was soft and quite fluffy. It looked a little unwieldy to eat with hands and so I used knife and fork but it quickly felt apart a little. I ended having deconstructed crossaint sandwich :) Perhaps I should use my hands in future.

Oh, incidentally, you can ask for a little more vegetables, which I did the next time: I asked for more cucumber.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant