Freezing bananas

Despite what Ban thinks 😄, banana smoothie is still my favourite smoothie. Usually I'll mix in a strawberry or two. Sometimes I add cocoa powder.

The thing about bananas is that I usually can't finish a comb of it before it goes bad and so adopting my sister's solution, I freeze them when they're about to get over-ripe. I also freeze strawberries since I cannot finish them in time. I usually don't finish them at once after I freeze them: I usually take the chance to move on to other fruits. Hence, these frozen fruits are also used as back-up.

Gosh, I loved how, by coincidence, they neatly fit into this container :) In this instance, I used 6 slices of them and 1 strawberry, together with some ice cubes and a spoonful of yoghurt, to make smoothie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant