Mixue's Jasmine Tea

For the longest time, Mixue didn't serve pure jasmine tea. It was always mixed with at least one other thing (lemon jasmine tea). Yet, one of the videos they kept repeating on their monitors showcased how thorough their process in procuring and infusing their tea leaves with jasmine flowers. I always wondered: if they hyped up the quality of their jasmine tea, why didn't they sell pure jasmine tea?

They finally did it recently. If I remember correctly, the first outlet I tried their pure jasmine tea was at Lotus Bagan Ajam, Butterworth (the first outlet in that town and it's popular). It was a letdown: it was so diluted.

I gave it another try but at a different outlet: Aman Suria, Petaling Jaya. Yes, this hit the spot! It was aromatic and bitter. Nice :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Shoddy journalism #12