Act on dream?

When I was much younger, for years I have been able to do something that I have yet to have known other people able to do: steering my dreams in a certain direction. Weird as it may seem, it was as if I was a director of a film and at the same time the actor of the film as well. I wished for something to happen in the dream and voila! It did. The dreamworld is a stage for me :-) Just imagine the stuff I could do in my dreams...

That was until perhaps a decade ago of even more. I'm pretty sure up I could still do it when I was doing A Level but can't remember whether it carried on to my university years.

Few nights ago, I had a rather strange dream. It's all hazy now but I remember being in a place where there were many people. I was telling myself to quickly ask anyone who is willing to give his/her phone number in real life before I wake up. Lo behold, I did get a guy's phone number. In my dream, I kept repeating the number to myself so that I wouldn't forget.

Unfortunately, when I woke up, it became 2 possible phone numbers. The first 4 digits are the same for both. The last 4 digits are also the same but with different sequence. I'm quite sure it's a Singapore landline phone number.

Guess what I did next?

I tried googling to find out whether you can do a reverse directory search. Apparently no such thing in Singapore.

(I stopped writing at this point and did the following:)

Oh my goodness! I tried calling. There was ringing tone for the first alternate phone number. I hung up as soon as it rang. My heart was beating fast. As for the second alternate number, the error message was "Error in connection".

It's crazy to call, isn't it? What am I going to say?

If a woman picks up:
Me: Errr hi
Her: Hello
Me: Hmmm any chance there is a guy living at your place in his 20s or 30s?
Her: Huh? Who are you looking for?
Me: Errr I don't know actually. This may sounds strange but I met him in my dream and he gave this number.

Scenario A where she is nice enough to entertain this nutcase:
Her: Well, there is/isn't
(Too many permutations to go on from here)

Scenario B where she is not that nice:
Her: Who is this? What are you trying to do? Go away and don't call back. Otherwise I'll call the police

If a man picks up:
Me: Errr hi
Him: Hello
Me: Errr this may sounds strange but I'll explain in a bit. Are you in your 20s or 30s?

Scenario C where he is nice enough to hear me out and if the answer is positive:
Him: Yes, I am.
Me: Did you have a dream few nights ago where you gave this phone number to a guy?
(Think I'll have heart attack if the answer is positive and be severely embarrassed if the answer is negative)

Scenario D where he is not that nice: probably similar to Scenario B above.

What shall I do? How now brown cow?

Comments

Little Prince said…
just DO it! what do you have to loose???

think of what you MIGHT gain~

:D

if you did it, and found out either good or bad then this case is closed...

if you didn't... then you'll forever think about it.

or well do you rather leave it in the pandora box...
Jaded Jeremy said…
Silly Little Prince,
I have yet to do it...I'm really shy ;-) It just sounds so crazy lah.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant