Dreamy first kiss

We kissed and I remember being happy about it because I've been wanting to kiss him for quite sometime already. But was that my first kiss? My memory is quite blurry. Seems that there was another guy. We shared a gentle kiss. He then asked, "Are you ok with this?" I shyly nodded yes. We then held hands. I was ecstatic.

Then I woke up. Bloody hell. Lol. I discussed the dream with a few friends. I remember we were saying that it's not possible for the second guy since he's already happily attached. Oh well hehe.

Then I woke up. Nope, this is not a typo. I truly woke up in reality. The above was still in my dream! Damn it. I truly believed that the first part of the dream was real.

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
It wasn't you lah. However, if you want... ;-)
Little Dove said…
Haha. Lol to William's kiss.

A dream in a dream. Now that's complicated. What did you eat before bedtime? ;)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Little Dove,
Can't remember that specific night but usually I drink half glass of milk and a eat a slice of bread before bed.
savante said…
Wah. Finally some action. Even if it's in dreamtime.
Jaded Jeremy said…
savante,
Actions in dreamland happened ages ago already lah.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant