Evil thought

Have you wished someone is dead? No, I don't mean those instances where in frustation you say, "I could kill him!" or "I wish he's dead!" or "Oh please, drop dead". I meant you really hope and pray he's dead.

Also, I am not talking about some people you hardly know e.g. politicians, terrorists, bankers etc. I meant people you know.

I have. I still am. I am still looking out for the news of her death. Should it happen, I will not be sad. I will rejoice. I may just treat myself to a nice meal and if I feel generous, I may treat loved ones and friens too.

I consider myself a really nice guy (and rarely fans my ego too ;-)). I know it sucks to be a nice guy. The baddies get to enjoy years or even decades of trampling on other people but get to be accepted back by the good guys after a brief period of suffering and even an shorter period of repentance. Where is the justice? Yet, even for me, although I would not call such people friends, I would still be civil. Sucker, right?

Anyway, the above brief description of myself is given just to put into perspective of how much hatred I have for that woman to even rejoice upon her demise. Why such intensity? This is because a loved one was emotionally hurt by her about 10 years ago. I will never forgive her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant