Road trip to Melaka Part 3

The next day, the Fenix Hotel occupants had breakfast at a nearby Taiwanese restaurant. I had some sort of noodle. It was so-so only to me, and evidently so from the fact that I don't even remember the name of the noodle hehe.

Went shopping at Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall (hope I got the name correct). Bought some underwear and a short sleeved shirt (thanks guys!). Caught up with William while Derek and Cheryl had their foot tenderised at at Thai massage shop in the mall.

Had chicken rice balls, with chicken of course, for lunch. The rice balls were great but the chicken was kinda normal and in fact more moist than normal. Had delicious chendol after that. We had to queue at both shops.

After that, it was tearful parting (hahaha well it could very well had been one) and then back to Singapore. What are the key practical lessons I learn in this trip?

(1) Never go during school holidays, especially when it is the case for both countries
(2) Satay celup is a must!
(3) The Baba chendol at Jonkers Street is a must!
(4) Shopping is also a must lol

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
Oh, you went there for cendol after all! Told you it was famous. :)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
You told me that? I know it's on Lloyd's list.

Yah, the chendol's unique. I love it!
Medie007 said…
tried the satay celup, didn't find anything so special about it. special, but not that delicious ler
Anonymous said…
satay capitol not as nice....
try the one at jalan ONG KIM WEE- Ban Li Heung- the next time u visit melaka....
Jaded Jeremy said…
Anonymous,
But everyone else told me the Ong Kim Wee's one is not as good.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant