Quick update

Been busy since I came back from Australia. First 3 days, I retook the exam I failed and the questions were the same! I just hope that the additional stuff I put in will help.

Then it was 2 days of catching up with work after 2.5 weeks away from office. It made me realise how bad things really are and I was thinking of quitting.

Weekend was spent mainly with Ban, who is ever so caring and sweet :) And naughty too. Haha. Met up with some friends for lunch on Saturday, bought an office belt (after having rather heated discussion with William about it hehe) and then Ban and I attended Ban's friend's wedding dinner in Melaka. We were back in KL after 1am.

We were supposed to meet NotHamsap for lunch but it was postponed to New Year. So we had lunch nearby. Satisfy my craving for char kuay teow, which was yummy. Finished the Heroes 5 game (we may start new one later hehe), dinner at airport and off I flew back to Singapore, reaching home before 11pm.

Cheryl and Apollo were at my place since Saturday. Had dinner and dessert with them, Derek, Nick and Lloyd. It was a great night although I was a lilttle under the weather.

Handed in my resignation letter to my boss but the slim chance that I hypothesised materialised and now he has started the ball rolling to enable our team to cross over to another department, with hopefully better big boss (who is certainly not from China). Hopefully I'll hear some good news within the next week or so.

Looking forward to Thursday night when my honey will be here until Sunday :)

Comments

Legolas said…
I haven't seen him for ages now! The bunny! Now I know what he's been doing.
William said…
Let us schedule another discussion.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Legolas,
He's been busy FB...oops...I meant busy doing research lah. Let's meet up when I'm down in KL again.

William,
Lol! Sure or not? There may be 2 sulky guys at the end of the discussion :P
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
Haha I rest my case :P

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant