Australia dreaming

When I was in Australia in Nov 2009, nearly every night I play Heroes of Might and Magic 5 ("H5") with my bro-in-law, right before I sleep. The strange thing is that, except for one night, my dreams had nothing to do with that game, which is inconsistent with the norm.

Some details of the dreams are:
(1) No time to study for exam
(2) Don't understand a certain subject (in school/university)
(3) Losing hair
(4) Moving house
(5) Consider continue renting (the current place)
(6) Trying to catch up with someone

Strange, isn't it?

Comments

William said…
No wet dreams? That is weird.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Lol why weird? It's unrelated to H5 and moreover it's difficult to have wet dreams lah.
Little Dove said…
JJ don't need wet dreams. He's got the real thing! ;p
MrBunnyBan said…
Not very. Mum says she still dreams about exams now and then, lol!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Little Dove,
Wet dreams...goooood :P

Ban,
My point is that it's strange to have all these dreams unrelated to H5 given that I played H5 almost every night before bed.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant