Inaugaral Pocket Scrabble Game

Pocket Scrabble

I've bought the Pocket Scrabble years ago. It was only recently I managed to open the pack and played it, thanks to Rick agreeing to play with me (thanks!). He thinks that it is for the Liliputans :P Admittedly, it is really small but that's why it's called "Pocket" Scrabble. It's magnetic based. Even the tile holder is magnetic.

We played a rather fast game - just over an hour I believed. We agreed to restrict to 3 mins per turn but most of the time, we were quicker than that.

I was off to a bad start. Rick was so bloody lucky in getting all the Ss and one blank. However, I was sort of compensated Q and Z very early in the game.

In the end, I won by a small margin: 311 to 284 :)

Comments

William said…
I always get thrashed in Scrabble!
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Let's play!
MrBunnyBan said…
he wants to play on iphone with you. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant