After over a month

Remember my mysterious sinus-like symptoms where I was medically diagnosed not having sinus? For background, read this and this.

More than one doctor advised me to stick to daily nasal spray using Flixonase for a month for it to be effective. Besides that, I have been doing sinus rinse twice daily and also using the aircond on dry mode when I sleep. It's been a while since the last sinus headache attack but I didn't want risking not using the aircond yet.

However, things got out of hand: I caught cold a week ago. The whole works: fever, runny nose, sore throat, body ache. Also, it has been raining here in Singapore almost on a daily basis, so much so that every morning people are wondering whether Orchard Road is flooded or not ;)

So I had to use fan. I didn't get the sinus headache but that was expected because I was taking Allersin, a decongestion for my runny nose. However, I have since recovered from cold for a about 5 days and stopped taking Allersin. Yet, I could still use fan to sleep, with windows open without suffering from headache the next day.

This is great news! I am thankful. Now, the next step is to wean off from Flixonase.

Comments

Anonymous said…
YYYAAAAAYYYYYY!

-Sis
William said…
You've tried a lot of drugs!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Sis,
:)

William,
Yah boy.
Little Dove said…
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I think you have good medical knowledge and one of the most health-conscious people around. :)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Little Dove,
Thanks. Ironically, I know people who have unhealthy habits and yet much healthier than I am.
Shake Trees said…
wondering orchard rd flood eh. lolx... dont be so bad lar. since its raining, try dont use air cond. use fan but dont blow direct. must take care urself lor. or get a bf take care u. :P
Jaded Jeremy said…
Koala Express,
It's true people think that way. When Orchard Road was first flooded in July, the authority said it was a "1 in 50 years" kind of flood. When it was flooded the 2nd and 3rd time within weeks, they didn't know what to say.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant