Melaka Corner


Melaka Corner, originally uploaded by Jaded Jeremy.

Somehow it was difficult to find cheap food or even snacks at One Utama. So I was pleasantly surprised to chance upon this shop when I was walking from The Gardens Cafe towards Jusco. Not too sure which floor it was. Likely it was LG

This quaint shop serves many local delights at relatively cheap prices. Lots of kueh-kueh, drinks and 3 types of noodle. I had a box of onde-onde (8 of them, if I recall correctly), which was not sickly sweet, and a cup of hot coffee, which was rich and thick. They cost only RM4.50.

This is one place I plan to visit again especially if I want to have some light snacks.

Comments

Legolas said…
I like onde-onde!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Legolas,
Me too. Its price, like most food in Malaysia, has increased significantly.
William said…
Seems quite popular, but I have no interest to try. The food is all pre-packed.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Try the coffee then.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant