First maki in KL

First KL maki

This is the first plate of maki I made, with Ban's help, in KL and the first I made in Malaysia in years. Ban and I were supposed to make these for William's potluck birthday celebration but in the end I couldn't make it.

The only hiccup during the cooking process was the egg. I should have been more patient by fyring the egg in batches. The maki-making process went well and the end result looked pretty good.

As you can see, the ingredient was a mix of egg, cucumber and crabstick. Ban didn't like the crabstick as it somehow had stronger fishy smell to him. Though I thought otherwise, guess I'll make do without it next time.

Comments

Legolas said…
What is a maki without crabsticks!
MrBunnyBan said…
crabstick-less maki!
William said…
Just dump in some chutoro for me next time.
Little Dove said…
You're going crabless for love! I think it's going to taste as good. ;p
Janvier said…
Crabstickless Maki! Noooooo!!!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Legolas,
Huh? Plenty of maki has no crabstick in it.

Ban,
Lol.

William,
You buy, I'll dump in. Expensive taste!

Little Dove,
Haha...it'll taste good in either case lah :P

Janvier,
Is this a local fetish?

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant