Shaky driving skills

It has been over two months since I started practising my driving. Taking into account those time I was at home and didn't drive, I estimate that I had a solid 2 months of daily practice.

Things definitely did improve compared to 2 months ago, however, there were some improvement made in between of which I inexplicably backslide on. I still don't know why it happened. It's rather stressful.

To top it all, I had to get Ban's car repaired because it scraped against a pillar while I was moving it out of the car park spot at his place. The car was dented too. This made me even more anxious on a whole while driving.

Hmmm.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Full sympathy from me....Unless it is automatic! Hahaha

-Sis
savante said…
Don't worry. Not the first time Ban got his car dented. Haha.
Little Dove said…
Dents shouldn't make you more anxious, but more careful. Keep driving! ^_^
William said…
An expensive lesson, one that you would not easily forget. You can only improve!
MrBunnyBan said…
It is memang automatic.

*whacks paul.

Don't worry about the dent - these things happen when you haven't been driving enough. More practise!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Sis,
It is automatic :P

savante,
That's cold comfort!

Legolas,
Not with other people's cars.

Little Dove,
Careful...and anxious.

William,
Hope you're right.

Ban,
Totally forget to practise past week :(

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant