Cool nights

I am back in my hometown since a week ago. The really astonishing occurence is the almost perpetual cool nights here for the past week. Except for two nights, I didn't need to use the ceiling fan when sleeping and even had to use my towel blanket. For the exceptions, I just needed to use the fan at power level 1.

During day time, there was only one day when it could be called hot (didn't need to switch on fan when napping!). Most of the time, it was cooling with nice breeze passing throughout the house. It is so comfortable to be in the house. One major drawback is that it makes me sleepy and lazy to go outside, which I should to get some sunlight (Vitamin D).

How about your place?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant