Goodbye to 2010 soon

It'll be the end of 2010 in one week. If I have to pick a momentuous point of the year for me, it would be a tie between having Ban as my boyfriend and leaving my job for a trial of self-employment.

Though I was not smitten by Ban at first sight, I am now in love with him. He's caring, considerate, quirky (like me hehe) kind yet tough when needed to and, importantly, he's happy being with me. Currently I'm staying with him about more than half the time (the rest of the time with my parents) and so far, it's going quite well.

That ties in with why I'm staying with him: I've left my job in August. My income now primarily comes from the rental of my condo in Singapore, supplemented by dividends from shares and tuition in KL. So far, it's working quite well. There are risks such as plummeting rent, dividends and dismal exam results (of the student) but let's hope they'll all go well next year as so far I prefer this to be employed by a company.

So here's goodbye to 2010 and hello to 2011 with much hope! Happy New Year to everyone in advance.

Comments

Shake Trees said…
Wishing U and Ban Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)
Little Dove said…
so far everything sounds good for you. Wishing you a Christmas full of love and BunnyBan.
William said…
Here's to increasing rent prices in 2011! Haha.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Koala Express,
Thank you. Happy New Year to you too.

Little Dove,
Hope you'll find yours too :)

William,
Hahaha thanks!
(word verification: chicing)
MrBunnyBan said…
Hrm, guess what my momentous point of the year was? ;)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
Me staying with you? :)
Anonymous said…
I am so happy you found "love". There is always a right person for everyone, so they say. After being "forced" into self-employment, my hubby too said he doubts he can go back to the corporate world. Lots of luck to you. SR

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant