Goodbye iPad, Hello 2011

This likely is my last post of the year. Thanks to Malaysia football team's victory, this year's New Year's eve is declared as a public holiday. So it's a long weekend here in Malaysia. I hope many people will take the chance to flow out of KL, in case I'm going out.

Here's wishing all of you a Happy New Year. May the coming year bring much happiness, health and wisdom to everyone.

I'll leave you with a photo, which no doubt you'll recognise its significance for 2010. Thank goodness the madness has died down, as evidenced by this photo.

iPad sign

Comments

BosGuy said…
I just stumbled upon your blog and thought I'd wish you a Happy New Year to you as well. Enjoy the long weekend.

BosGuy
Boston, USA
William said…
Cuti tak cuti takde beza you kan? XD
Jaded Jeremy said…
BosGuy,
Happy New Year to you too.

William,
It does make a difference because it affects my family and friends...and the traffic!

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant