Home: flowers

I always prefer a home with a small garden. Not too huge as otherwise there may be too many unsavoury creatures to handle e.g. mosquitoes, snakes, monitor lizards. At the very least, it should have potted plants but still a small garden is ideal.

I would like to be able to see some patches of grass clearly, instead of the garden filled with too many plants. Plants with flowers are essential. Palm trees and bamboos are some of the plants I would like to consider, depending on the location and its surrounding I supposed.

So it is great that my parents also share the preference for a garden. Our garden at home has undergone several transformations. The latest one was before October this year, with the aim of making it less cluttered.

Usually I'll walk around the garden at least once each time I go home, depending on how long I'll be home. Some of the photos of the flowers I've taken recently are as follows:

Home flowers

Comments

William said…
Is that a passion flower?
Legolas said…
Gonna small garden at the balcony for my new place. But later, cause now I haven't got any money left.
MrBunnyBan said…
the last flower looks funny...
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
The last flower? I've no clue hehe.

Legolas,
Can slowly build up. Just leave space for it. In fact, I can pass you a small stem of money plant to start with. You can then get gel and a nice pot/vase to start off - all for less RM10.

Ban,
It looks interesting.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant