Salmon sushi in KL

I had craving for salmon sushi these few days. Not entirely surprising as I have less of it in KL compared to Singapore. The reasons are:
  • My income in SG was much higher
  • On a one-to-one-basis, sushi is more expensive in KL
After tasting sushi from different shops, I find that salmon sushi from One U's Jusco is better than most restaurants' and it costs only RM1.50 each. It is even better than the salmon sushi from a Japanese fine dining restaurant at Jalan Imbi.

So today Ban and I bought some sushi at Jusco and had a late but delicious lunch :)

PS: I drove to and from Jusco, without much hiccups. Yay!

Comments

William said…
Continue to drive more.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Yah, plan to. Hope to be proficient soon so as to buy my own car.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant