Which Perodua? Myvi!

After pondering and asking about which Perodua to purchase, I have decided and just purchased a secondhand Myvi, 2006.

Quite sometime ago, I already came to know of this particular car on sale by a relative. Its price (discounted quite heavily due to family ties) was reasonable and in fact considered to be attractive by some. I was at first apprehensive about its size but after surveying the prices of other Perodua, old and new, I decided to test drive this Myvi.

The drive went smoothly, with quiet engine. Yes, it appears to be as wide as, say, Wira but certainly shorter in length. It didn't seem to suffer much wear and tear and I like its metalic colour (dark reddish orange).

I'll probably be able to get the car before Chinese New Year. I'm nervous but excited.

Next to get: GPS.

Comments

savante said…
A MyVi is pretty great. A bit slow but hey it's great in the city!
William said…
Great. You can drive me around.
Jaded Jeremy said…
savante,
Slow? Really?

William,
Sure, we take turns ok? :)
Anonymous said…
PK likes his Myvi. Wow, those drivers better watch out--YOU will be on the road :) Just kidding. I'm sure you will be such a pro before you know it. Color sounds nice. SR
Jaded Jeremy said…
SR,
Oh, he got himself a Myvi too, huh? Yah they better watch out...because I'm watching too hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant