Health status

It's been a while since I wrote about my health. I remember a post that conveniently gave an overall picture of my health nearly a year go.

So what are the changes? Well, firstly, thankfully, there is no new symptom to manage since then.

Secondly, my pseudo-sinusitis is now very manageable. I now perform sinus rinse about once every two days, rather than twice a day. Seldom take decongestion and even rarer to use the Headon.

I now only need to take 1000mg of glucosamine a day, rather than 1500mg, for my knee but I now diligently exercise everyday to strengthen my quadriceps.


So I guess this is good news :) Thanks to all who have shown concerns and/or even nagged me a little about my health hehe. You know who you are :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeh! it's about time. SR

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant