Fried banana, finally

Finally there's a shop nearby Ban's place that sells fried banana. It's at Dataran Prima, just behind the main road. The shop's name is SS2 Goreng Pisang, if I'm not mistaken.

The banana is one of the sweetest I've ever tasted! The flour is soft but tasteless. Price is either RM0.85, RM1 or RM1.15 depending on its size. The photo below shows the ones that cost the cheapest. I was given one free too (I ordered 3).

The shop also serve coffee, tea and some dessert like Bubur Chacha. Perhaps one day I'll go there for tea time.

Fried banana

Comments

William said…
Goodness. Wanna charge by size some more...
Elyssa said…
Looks yummy!! But a little expensive huh?
MrBunnyBan said…
soon there will be a mini boing boing. :P
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Not appropriate meh?

Little Dove,
Sure! E-mail me lah and we can arrange :)

Lyssa,
Don't think it's expensive because it's one whole banana (unlike the usual half slice) and it's bigger overall.

Ban,
Nooooooo.
Anonymous said…
Making my mouth water....Any goreng pisang will be so good now. SR
Jaded Jeremy said…
SR,
Come over here :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant