Recurring dream themes

I've realised long ago (and it's still true till today) that my dreams have some recurring themes:
  1. Late for class/exam
  2. Forget to bring something important to school
  3. Can't find my timetable to determine the next class and its venue
  4. Running away from something I fear, usually either something supernatural like vampires or monsters/dinosaurs but could be humans too e.g. assassins 
Except for the last one, noticed a similar thread for the rest? :)

As for the last one, oftentimes I got tired of running away in my dreams and I would simply stood still, bracing for the 'attack'. My pulse quickened while waiting for the impact of the attack but it usually never materialise. Either the assailants simply vanished or they just lost interest in me.

How about you? Any recurring theme for your dreams?

Comments

Medie007 said…
back to school much?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Medie007,
Hehe no lah, not recently.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant