Inconsiderate WND128

WND128

Comments

William said…
Why are you using Captcha for your word verification? That much spam? Leceh la...
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
I didn't change any setting wor. Hmmm let me check it now.
Elyssa said…
I just saw two cars parked like this at my office parking basement. But perhaps there was a reason. Maybe when this car parked at this spot, the car at the neighbouring lot parked into his space, hence, he had to parked like this. So when the neighbouring lot car left and a another car came and parked at the "proper" lot, this car get the blame. Hahaha....all the What If(s) :P
MrBunnyBan said…
When and where was this?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lyssa,
I did think of that. So maybe he's not at fault.

Ban,
2 Sundays ago, at night at Tesco Kepong.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant