Work and play

About two and half months after the UPSR result, out of the blue I was asked to tutor my former student. I was quite surprised because there wasn't any discussion about it for sometime. Also, I am a little concerned about him having too much tuition, especially since he is already attending a Math tuition class.

Anyway, I'll be starting the tuition on the first Tuesday of February. I will need to find out then whether, similar to last year, there are already workbooks available for me to use or I need to source out one myself. I would need to see the textbook as well.

As for Ironclaw, it starts later today! I'm a little nervous since it's new to me and I'm meeting new people too. There are now 6 players! I'm looking forward to this and hope that it'll turn out well.

Good luck to me on both fronts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant