Success by student

My student, whom I've tutored in Math, has gotten his Primary 6 national exam results on Thursday. The great news is that he has gotten A in Math! Woot! It feels great to be able to help others to succeed.

The immediate action I'm taking now is to help him with basic math techniques e.g. multiplication of numbers that are multiples of 10s, approximation method to help in division. I've already suggested this be done in 2 or 3 sessions free of charge.

I've also made clear to his mum, who is my sister's godsister, that there is no obligation to continue with me if there is another tutor who is better for him. I'm all for him getting the right help.

Comments

William said…
There's more work to be done!
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Provided I'm rehired :)
Anonymous said…
So, did you get rehired? I observed you teaching your sister once, and I admired your patience. sr
Jaded Jeremy said…
sr,
Just recently, I was asked to teach. Will start next week. Will also blog about this later.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant