Simple joy

One fine cool afternoon, after a bout of heavy rain, I swept and mopped the floor. It was quite pleasant as I hardly sweated. Also, my laptop was playing music CDs, after making sure Ban was fine with that (he was working on his PhD).

Then a particular Gloria Estefan song came on that prompted me to have a slow casual dance with Ban, who gamely acquiesced to my whimsical request :)

I felt so joyful dancing with him for these few minutes. I was smiling all the while :) Simple bliss.

Comments

Elyssa said…
I love those short moments when it happens to me and my hubby too :)
Anonymous said…
Impromptu romantic moments are the best!:) sr

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant