Spaghetti lala capsicum

One day, I decided to stir-fry spaghetti. Ok, ok, sorry. Actually, truth be told, I thought I still had some sweet potato noodle left. So I went ahead and bought a green capsicum. I didn't buy any meat because it would had been too much for a single person to eat (Ban was away).

However, once home, I discovered that there was no sweet potato left. Ooops! Also, I just threw away the last piece of plain Cintan noodle (expired in March). While searching through the cabinet, I chanced upon an already opened pack of spaghetti (but sealed with a clip). Well, well. That would do.

During lunch time, where I had chap fan, I was inspired to buy a small packet of the lala there, which I had observed in the past to be popular with the customers there. I thought of adding it to the spaghetti towards the end of the cooking.

As for seasoning, I tried to keep it really simple: just some garlic powder, salt and a little bit of curry powder just to add a little ooomph to it. Lastly, I added the lala and was pleasantly surprised that it was cooked with curry leaves. That certainly suit with what I had in mind.

The result? The spaghetti was a little overcooked. In my effort to cut down on my prior experience of overestimating how much to cook, I had instead cooked less than intended. Overall, it was delicious to me :)

Spagetti lala capsicum

Comments

Elyssa said…
You should get a better camera...cannot see clearly la. Delicious also become not delicious already..hehehehe. How was the taste of the spaghetti?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lyssa,
I'm sticking to my gimpy 2MP camera phone lah. It's good enough for most photos but bad for close-up.

The taste was good. Nothing complicated.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant