Discount for regular customer?

From Monday to Saturday, if I'm at Ban's place, we will usually lunch at the nearby chap fan shop. They charge us cheaper than elsewhere and more importantly Ban can eat the food there (he usually has problem with oily food elsewhere).

I usually will get 1 tofu/egg dish with 2 vegetable dishes. Once in a blue moon, I may replace the first dish with a meat dish. Recently, I had this:


RM3.50 mix rice

Guess how much is it?

Only RM3.50! I expected at least RM3.80 because I vaguely recalled that was the price the last time I had meat. Sweet deal :)

Comments

simonlover said…
Very affordable indeed!

My lunch chap fan is always about RM4.50-RM5.50 ....
Jaded Jeremy said…
simonlover,
You eat alot, is it? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant