Different wavelength


a cat-and-dog life

One day, while Ban and I were playing Mage Knight with a friend...

Me: Can I do this, this and that so that I can have such and such effects?
Ban: If you do that, then that and that will happen.
Me: Huh? So I can lah.
Ban: Yes, but then ruff ruff ruff ruff.
Me: Oh, I understand. So meow meow meow meow lah.
Ban: No, you don't understand. Ruff ruff ruff ruff!
Me: Comes to the same thing mah. Meow meow meow meow, right?
Ban: Gah, nevermind.
Me: Meow?
Friend: You guys are on different wavelength lah.
Ban: Yah, it's like dog talking with a cat. *did puppetry with his hands conjuring imaginary conversation between a dog and a cat*
Me: *LOL*

Comments

Anonymous said…
so, morale of the story is, Ban is Top and you are Bottom, no?

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant