Mage Knight

I have played this game many times especially during the week where our friend left the game with Ban and I.

This benefited us a lot as we spent time discussing rules and strategies. Ban went further and read other people's view online. In fact, he has gotten so good at the game that I dub him the Mage Knight ("MK") God hehe. He's been winning almost every single MK game.


Mage Knight 5

This was one of the earlier games we played, I believed, where I won playing Goldyx :) Ban was at 2nd place.


Mage Knight 6

Thereafter, Ban has been winning almost every single game, be it just playing with me or with our friends. The above was one of the rare exceptions where I won playing Goldyx again. My score (as indicated by the green token at the top left) was off the chart, so to speak hehe.

Below were the units I had.

Mage Knight 8


Funny how I don't have photos of the games where I didn't win, eh? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant