Paladins: Tyra

I can aim but quite poorly. That's why I play mainly support characters in Paladins (and Overwatch). My next preferred role is tank. If I play a dps character, it's usually because they have features that are more forgiving towards poor aiming skill e.g. Torbjorn, Junkrat, Symmetra in Overwatch.

On my return to Paladins this time, I tried the following dps champions, chronologically:

Talus (new)
Moji (new)
Viktor (tried years before)
Tyra (tried years before)

Moji is the easiest in terms of aiming but they have survivability issue. I can't seem to be competent in using Talus's Blitz ability. I'm still puzzled why I cannot make Viktor work.

So far, Tyra is the most successful.

As usual, I searched for recommended builds. I am attracted to the talent Mercy Kill because there are defensive cards associated with using nades. I first tried using FrostFangs' build but because I'm not good at aiming, the card Primal Might is useless to me (refer here for Tyra's abilities, talents and cards). So I modified it to be even more defensive:

Bandolier - 4

In The Fray - 5

Turn The Table - 1

Survivalist - 4

Quick Release - 1

Here are some gameplays:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant