MCO food: Part 7

We're still sticking to cooking dinner 4 times a week. Tuesday is for Domino's Special Tuesday pizzas and two other days we dine out. Ban, however, has taken to cooking meat dish to last for two consecutive days. Lazy fella :P

Ginger soy sauce chicken is one of my favourite dishes that I cook. I rarely pour gravy onto my rice but this one...yum! The reddish soup is red spinach soup with soft tofu. I absolutely love soft tofu. It's quite rare I cook a main meat dish and a soup dish because of the amount of work: I usually make the soup broth the day before.

Fish sauce onion soup with snow crab meat & mushroom. This was my attempt to quickly make soup broth: fish sauce with onion, rather than using chicken carcass. I thought seafood would go well with it and so I got some snow crab meat, from Top Catch Fisheries, which is made of mostly fish, rather than starch. In fact, it tasted so much like real crab meat!

Pan-fried chicken with garlic and thyme, by Ban. Simple and yet delicious. Yes, that was for two meals :)

Comments

William said…
The magic of surimi.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant