Slay The Spire: Ascension 1

In my previous blog post, I essentially stated that I wouldn't be playing this game any more.

However, for some reasons, I decided to accept the challenge of going for higher difficulty levels. My aim is to win once per character for a particular level before moving up to another one.

In my opinion, Ascension 1 is actually beneficial: there are more elites. So compared to normal dfficulty, there is no way of escaping from an elite. However, Act 1's elites are actually doable and more of them means more relics. Oftentimes, I took the path that allowed me to fight 3 elites. Profitable almost all the time. If not, little time was wasted on the run since it was still in Act 1.

The following gameplays are shown in chronological order in term of which character I managed to win at this level first. It's quite shocking that my Defect won before Ironclad and Watcher, given that, in my opinion, its the hardest to play.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant