Paladins: Corvus revisited

There has been a few changes to the build I'm using since I first blogged about Corvus

The first change was my agreement with someone's opinion that it's not effective putting many points into The Price of Salvation (I had 5 points in it) because the amount of heals won't save Corvus from being burst by damage dealers (best just to escape, rather than outheal). Its use is mainly for out-of-danger situation to quickly recover some health or to heal up bit by bit any poke damage received so as to negate the need to escape.

So I experimented and settled on, for sometime, the following build:

Grand Design - 5

Shadow Tribunal - 5

Priority Targets - 2

The Price of Salvation - 2

Magistrate's Might - 1

I stuck to this build, for a while, despite the following changes:

  • Grand Design: Reduced Lifesteal scaling {5|5}% ⭢ {3|3}%
  • The Price of Salvation: Increased healing {60|60} ⭢ {75|75}, Reduced healing time 2s ⭢ 1s
  • (I read this in forum/reddit) Bug fix: No longer gets heal from marked target's Lifesteal item when Grand Design card is used

Maxed Grand Design so that allies get highest Lifesteal that will also heal me. Maxed Shadow Tribunal for highest amount of heals for them.

Here are some gameplays:


The card Crushing Expectations is a popular card that tournament players use. In fact, if i'm not mistaken, it's often maxed out at the expense of Shadow Tribunal. I can appreciate how useful the extra movement speed is, especially for flankers. That should increase their chance of either hunting down enemies or escaping, shouldn't it? So I tried to incorporate that card and the current build is:

Grand Design - 4

Shadow Tribunal - 4

The Price of Salvation - 2

Crushing Expectaions - 4

Magistrate's Might - 1

Yes, there's a little less survivability due to absence of Priority Targets. I have to be better at escaping.

Here are some gameplays:


I broke my personal best in terms of healing, across all supports that I played, in this match (248k healing!):


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant