Slay The Spire: Ascension 2

I continued playing after achieving one win (right up to defeating the Heart) for each character at Ascension 1 level. The next goal, unsurprisingly, was to do the same but at Ascension 2 level. Note that to open up the next Ascension level, one just needs to defeat the Act 3 boss but I make it a personal goal to beat the Heart as well before moving up a level.

This time, my victories were chronologically ordered as follows: Ironclad, Silent, Watcher and Defect. I usually will start with Ironclad because that's the first character. Second, third and fourth characters are Silent, Defect and Watcher, respectively. If I lose, I'll move on the the next character. This time, Defect took so many more tries than the others.

Here are some videos:

I'm taking a break from this game because I'm ranking up in Overwatch's new season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant