Paladins: Ying update

Although Life Exchange Ying is the gold standard for healing, I am not good at it because it requires aiming when using Shatter to heal. 

However, I later remember something about the Resonance build I followed. The idea is to do more damage and to take Morale Boost and so use the ultimate ability (extra healing) more often, to make up the lack of healing (as compared to Life Exchange build). Of course, the damage from Resonance talent also helps team to whittle down the enemies. 

I'm having fun playing Ying again. I'm often apprehensive about teammates being unhappy with my choice. Thankfully that occurred only once but thereafter I muted everyone for a couple of matches or so, to fully concentrate on playing.

The build is as follows;

Spring Bloom - 5

Spring Forward - 4

Efficiency - 3

Carry On - 2

Rewind - 1

(for more details, refer to this gamespedia

Here are some gameplays.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant