Crusader Kings II: War on Seven

So, after remembering the tactic, when I have a new emperor, I scouted which multiple wars I want to initiate. Since the defensive pacts are set up personally against a ruler, the new emperor has none at the very start but it won't last long.

There is another borderline cheating way: each time a saved game is loaded, some rulers leave defensive pacts. I think I used this in the past but not for this campaign.

Meanwhile, I decided to strengthen my king vassals by transferring vassals to them. I have to bear in mind 3 things:
(1) none should be so powerful that they can challenge me,
(2) the distribution should result in as even distribution as possible so that not one can overpower the others and thus can potentially violate (1) above, and
(3) that the realm of the vassals transferred should be as close as to theirs and avoiding infighting due to de jure claim.

Here's the commencement of the seven wars! It was profitable :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant