Crusader Kings 2: Bohemia campaign - Pruthenia for multi-claims, final county

Although they were in a Pagan defensive pact against me, their total strength was manageable. Moreover, my ruler was already 51 years old, with fabricated claims on 3 out of 4 counties of High Chiefdom or Pruthenia. I thought of waging war on Pruthenia and also press ducal claim, for my vassal, on another pagan ruler. However, since the latter was dragged into the first war via the defensive pact, I couldn't declare war on her.

I just need 4 counties to create Kingdom of Lithuania and Wendish Empire!

I got super lucky to have captured the leader in the first major battle. Nice!

After handily won the war against Pruthenia, I immediately pressed ducal claim on a pagan ruler to finally got the final county to establish Wendish Empire. Woot!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant