Crusader Kings 2: Bohemia campaign - Opportunity post-Crusade

Right after the crusade, I noticed that the rulers of these two realms had left the Pagan defensive pact against me. Checks in the ledger indicated that their combined army size should be manageable. Hence, I declared war on both.

I aimed to finished the war on Mazovia first so that I could grant a county to the Lithuania claimant. I did started building a barony in my capital county as a back up. Fortunately, I inherited a barony and so I quickly granted it to that claimant.

Won both wars quite handily. Phew! Now I need another 13 percent i.e. 8 more counties to create this empire. Let's go!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant