Crusader Kings 2: Bohemia campaign - Teutonic Order, France

First time ever declared war on this order. I honestly thought I would vassalise them since I pressed a ducal claim. Hmmm.

France, for some reasons, had land in the far east, land that I wanted because it forms part of Wendish Empire.

In a previous revocation of infidel vassals and it subsequent civil war, I gave out as many demense to claimants of land that I'm eyeing. I couldn't get some of them because they refused to join court.
So when I noticed France was attacking Umayyad Empire, I took the chance to declare war on them to press my (new) vassal's claim on the High Chiefdom of Livonia.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant