Air fried prawns

One day I checked out whether it was possible to air fry prawns or not and I found this recipe on hungryhealtyhappy.com.

It took some effort to prepare this becuase the garlic, onion and parsely needed to be finely chopped. The only change I did was to use smaller prawns. Prawns are expensive, even more so for King prawns.

Here's the result:

The immediate problem I had was that significant amount of parseley fell to the bottom of the basket via the larger holes in the middle of the stand. Secondly, the prawns weren't "crispy". The biggest issue was that the prawns weren't sufficiently fresh (Lotus, why???): flesh was a little sandy :(

If I didn't know that it should be crispy, as intended by the recipe, I thought the taste was refreshing. Wholesome and healthy. I would want to try this again but not with prawns from Lotus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant