Ichiban Nyoya rice dumpling

Decided to give it a try since it has almost perfect rating and good reviews. It was cheap too.



It came in a sealed package where each dumpling was individually vacuum packed. However, I was alarmed that there was nothing to keep them cool. I thought maybe they would come with ice blocks. Fortunately, that didn't compromise its quality, it seems. Pretty good. Also, I love the size: just right.

As for taste, I have two issues (ate two of them so far):

(1) Not enough...spice? It supposed to have a slight peppery taste and aromatic. Previously, from a homemade seller, she said that that probably meant there wasn't enough pepper and coriander.

(2) Weird to have peanutes in them.

Would I buy from them again? Probably not, unless I'm hunkering for it very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant