Assorted food #1

De Sundays Cafe at Butterworth. Value for money. Good portion. Hot honey lemon went well with the main dish. Wil definitely visit it again.

 


JJ Budget. Mee Jawa Goreng. A miss, unfortunately. Lack of flavouring but then I never even have eaten the Mee Jawa in its original form. Perhaps it's supposed to be mild?


Lao Mao at Megah Rise Mall. Sarawak Laksa. Fyi I never hard such laksa before. Flavourful with good portion of ingredient. I won't have it again because too spicy for me.


Pho Viet at Sunway Carnival Mall, Butterworth. I think this is their 4 Beef Noodle. It was delicious! I prefer their broth to An Viet's because it was more flavourful. Will visit again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant