Pho Vietz

I tried their beef noodle soup at their outlets at Starling Mall (PJ) and Sunway Carnival (Seberang Prai). They were both good! The soup was flavourful, unlike the mild flavour at An Viet. Unfortunately, I forgot to take photo of any of it 😅

However, I did try their lemongrass chicken dried vermicelli. It is a dish that my sister highly recommended (no, she didn't have it at Pho Vietz; it's just a general recommendation).

They acceded to my request for more vegetable and it came with no extra charge. Thanks, Pho Vietz.

I loved this dish: refreshing, quite flavourful, quite healthy and much cheaper than the typical Vietnamese beef noodle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant