2023 books and podcasts

I started using Spotify in 2023 to listen to songs. This became especially useful when exercising on treadmill, which is whenever I can't swim (usually due to rainy weather). Later, I discovered podcasts and I've been listening to a few of them ever since.

Here are the books that I read and podcasts I listened to in 2023:

Books:

The Tetris Effect - Dan Ackerman
Wolfrider: Dreamtime
The Accidental Malay - Karina Robles Bahrin
Best Bear/Year Ever! - Liz Climo
Wolfrider: Searcher and The Sword
Crazy Rich Asians - Kevin Kwan
Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda - Becky Albertalli
The Colour of Inequality: Ethinicity, Class, Income and Weath in Malaysia - Muhammed Abdul Khalid
My Unique Child: A Practical Guide to Raising a Child with Autism - Jasmine Goh
Cradle: Unsouled - Will Wight
Cradle: Soulsmith - Will Wight
Cradle: Blackflame - Will Wight

Podcasts:

The British History - Jamie Jeffers
Next Year in Moscow - The Economist
Drum Tower - The Economist
Putin - BBC Radio 4
Romance of the Three Kingdoms Podcast - John Zhu
The Global Jigsaw - BBC World Service
The Explanation - BBC World Service


I read so many more books compared to previous years :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant