Stumble over shoes

Last Saturday, I was supposed to attend a friend's function. However, due to some unexpected circumstances, I ended at VivoCity with nothing on my agenda.

Now, I dislike going out without having some sort of objective. Even objective as simple as "Dinner at xxx" is good enough for me to venture out. Window shopping is a borderline objective for me since I usually don't want to do that.

So I tried to think of meeting up with some friends. Problem is that I've met a bunch of them the night before (movie, dinner and coffee) and I don't want to bore them ;-) Tried SMSing and calling another friend whom I haven't met for a while but as expected, he's still sleeping (it was just past noon).

So I just walked around VivoCity. It is a mall I rarely go to and so there are plenty of new stuff to see. It's a good thing too because I stumbled upon Daiso: a $2 Japanese store. Got a few stuff from there and most importantly I bought something to cover the legs of my chairs, with sponge in them (what are these called?). I was using stick-on rubber that did prevent scratches to the floor but often leave black marks. Besides these, I bought a pair of pimpled soles (acupressure hehe), seeds (to grow plant), a cute pot shaped like a bucket and some hooks.

My phone's pouch is worn out. Its bright red colour has turned dull and its edges now show its underlined whiteness. I was vascillating between buying new one or just stick with this one when my mobile phone's screen protector was literally ripped off. Guess I was rather rough when inserting the phone into the pouch. The inside part of its opening is quite rough and so not entirely a surprise that the protector was ripped off. So that does it: I bought a new screen protector and a new pouch (cloth type).

Just went my feet were telling me to head home, I stumbled (yet again) upon an exhibition of shoes. It was part of a shoe design competition organised by Crocs. What attracted me was the unusual design. Definitely not the wearable kind.

Took some pictures with my gimpy handphone cam (names were given):

Colours of the wild
Colours of the wild

Spirit of the lion dance
Spirit of the lion dance

Wherever you go
Wherever you go

Puffer fish
Puffer fish

Botticeli's garden
Botticeli's garden

The chameleon
The chameleon

Durian does the disco
Durian does the disco

Crocky fruity
Crocky fruity

Sweet-walk
Sweet-walk

Fresh from nature
Fresh from nature

Comments

Medie007 said…
cute shoes! :D

btw, change of blog add. ;)
William said…
Pouch spoilt? Get a new handphone. :P

I hate Crocs!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Medie007,
I don't even see them as shoes any more :-)

William,
Didn't get because you're getting me a new handphone mah ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant