After more than one and half years...

... I'm taking exam again. I've switched to Society of Actuaries after having failed the Instituted of Actuaries of Australia for, oh only gazilliion times. As what I've achieved previously is not completely converted, I have to take a step back and do this particular course: Fundamental Actuarial Principles. I'm doing its Interim Assessment. I have to pass this for the sake of my self-esteem and to arrest the continuous demoralisation for past years. Gambate!

Interim Assessment

Comments

Little Dove said…
649 hours? O.O

I believe you can do it. All the best! :)
JamesW850i said…
You so smart, I'm sure you'll have your way with the thing lah. Have more confidence okay ^_^
Jaded Jeremy said…
Little Dove,
Given 1 month to do from the time the questions and spreadsheets are downloaded. But I don't plan to take entire 1 month lah. Waste of time. Hope to finish within next few days.

JamesW850i,
If smart, how come fail for past years leh? :-( Thanks for your encouragement :-)

William,
I deserve spanking today...

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant